- The Best Oil Filter Wrench for Your BMW or Volvo Vehicle.
- The perfect will not sink into the oil filter housing, eliminating the trouble of prying down.
- This 86mm oil filter wrench offers the best fit, the best finish, and the best overall quality and will last the life of your vehicle.
- More contact area will not damage the slip due to the design or construction of the filter housing
- Use high quality 6061 T5 aluminum to construct our wrenches as opposed to lower cost, lower quality materials.
- Aluminum design doesn't flex like stamped steel reducing the chance of oil filter cap damage.
- The oil filter wrench can be used with either a 3/8" drive ratchet, 27mm or 1-1/16" socket
- The BMW & Volvo oil filter wrenches are finished with a matte chrome finish which isn't just for looks. It helps protect the aluminum from corrosion and makes clean-up after your oil change a breeze.
（Don't buy cheap imitations, get your quality tools, oil filter wrenches today）
- Material: high quality T5 aluminum
- Color: Red / Green / Silver / Black
- Weight: 251g
- This MX2322 oil filter wrench is specifically designed and tested to fit BMW and Volvo vehicles which have a cartridge style oil filter with an 86mm 16 flute oil filter cap. 86mm oil filter caps have a smooth top such as the one shown in the photos. If your oil filter cap has a bolt through the center or a large nut on top this wrench is NOT compatible with your vehicle. This wrench isn't for use with traditional disposable spin-off canister style oil filters.
- Fits Volvo: C70, S40, S60, S70, S80, V40, V70, XC70, and XC90. **Does not fit the Volvo 3.2L 6 cylinder engine
- Fits BMW 128i, 135i, 135is, 228i, 320i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 330i, 335i, 335is, 335xi, 428i, 435i, 525i, 525xi, 528i, 528xi, 530i, 530xi, 535i, 535xi, 640i, 740i, 740li, ActiveHybrid 3, Active Hybrid 5, Active Hybrid7, M325i, M3, M4, X1, X3, X4, X5, X6, and Z4.
- Note do not fit for BMW x1 2012
- Inconsistent with Volvo's 3.2 liter 6 cylinder engine
- If your oil filter cover has a bolt through the center or there is a big nut on it, the wrench is not compatible with your car. The wrench does not use a conventional, disposable, cylinder type oil filter.
1* Oil Filter Wrench