- 100% brand new and high quality
- Offering desirable atmospheric blow-off valve sound, enhance turbo engines' high performance.
- Increases the torque of blow off valve, prolong the turbo engines' service life.
- Improve reaction of the turbine, vent extra boost air into the atmosphere instead of sending it back into the engine's pipe.By fitting the adapter between the existing solenoid and the turbo housing (this involves removing only 2 bolts) the air is re-directed to atmosphere rather than recirculated.
- Made of high quality CNC billet aluminum, corrosion resistant, reliable for long time use.
- Atmospheric Blow Off Adapter is a sandwich type adapter that fits between the existing electrical solenoid and the turbo charger housing and will stop the re-circulation of hot air and reduce 'lag'.
- Fit for TSI TFSI 1.8 2.0 1.4 Turbo Engines, for VW / Seat / Audi / Skoda.
Material: high quality aluminum
Weight: approx 191g
1 * Blow off Valve Adapter
3 * Bolts
For Audi A3 1.4 1.8 2.0 TSI /for FSTi Turbo
For Audi A3 2.0 Turbo
For Audi A4 1.8 / 2.0 Fsi Turbo
For Audi A6 2.0 Fsi Turbo
For Audi S3 2.0 Turbo 8P / 8V
For Audi TT Mk2 2.0 Turbo
For Audi TT MK2 TTS 2.0 Turbo
For SEAT Altea 2.0 Turbo
For SEAT Leon 1.4 Turbo TSI 125
For SEAT Leon 1.8 TURBO TSI 160 PS ( 1p , mk2 )
For SEAT Leon 2.0 Turbo FSiT
For Skoda Octavia 1.4 TURBO 140
For Skoda Octavia 2.0 Turbo
For VW Beetle 2013 2.0 Petrol Turbo
For VW Golf MK5 1.4 TURBO 140
For VW Golf Mk5 GTI 2.0 Turbo
For VW Golf Mk5 GTI EDITION 30 ED30
For VW Golf Mk6 1.4 Turbo
For VW Golf Mk6 GTI ED35 2.0 Turbo
For VW Golf R MK6 2.0 Turb
For VW Passat 1.8 / 2.0 for Fsi Turbo
For VW Scirocco 2.0 Turbo
For VW Scirocco R 2.0 Turbo
（NOT ALL VEHICLE ARE LISTED ON THIS LIST JUST A FEW.）
Sandwich type adapter that fits between the existing electrical solenoid and the turbo charger housing. On the 2.0 FSiT TFSi turbo, built into the turbocharger housing, is a bypass facility. This allows charge air to be recirculated around the turbo charger from the boost side back to the intake side. This re-circulation path is opened and closed by means of an electrical connection from the engine management to a solenoid that is mounted on the turbocharger housing. As you accelerate , the turbo charger vanes are spinning and boost pressure is increased, literally blowing into the engine cylinders. While you change to a higher gear the throttle valve to the engine closes. The problem here is that during this process the turbo is still spinning and the boost pressure that it is producing has no where to go. What happens at this point is the turbo starts to stall, the spinning vanes slow down and the boost pressure drops. When the throttle valve opens again the turbo has lost its momentum, boost pressure and there is a pause or a "Lag" before the engine is producing the required power once again. To combat this loss of power and stress on the turbo, a re-circulation or diverter valve is used. When the throttle valve closes, the engine management opens the re-circulation route around the turbo. This gives the charge air an alternative route and allows the turbocharger to keep spinning so that when you accelerate again there is no "lag" or waiting period. This system works well and is adopted by nearly all vehicle manufacturers on turbo charged petrol engine applications. The only downside to this system is that a turbo chargers produce heat. By recirculating the hot air back into the intake side of a turbo the temperatures increase. This is where the Blow Off or Dump valve plays its part. By expelling the charge air to atmosphere rather than recirculating it, you do not increase the intake air temperature but you do allow the turbo to keep spinning. The side effect which is unacceptable to most vehicle manufacturers is the noise of the valve expelling the air. By fitting the adapter between the existing solenoid and the turbo housing (this involves removing only 3 bolts) the air is re-directed to atmosphere rather than recirculated.
- Please kindly confirm the fitment before ordering to make sure this item is perfectly fit.
- It is easy to install, but professional installation is always recommended.